ALL ABOARD . . . to restore the historic Northfield depot!
Announcing Our Paver Sale:
Paving the Way from the Past to the Future
Support the depot project by purchasing a personalized engraved paver for the future sculpture garden and pathways. Learn more.
Moved, but Help Needed for Renovation
The threatened 1888 Union Pacific depot has been moved…and saved from destruction! The work now turns to repairing, rehabilitating, and reusing the depot.
- Watch time-lapse videos of the move.
- View photos of our exterior renovation progress.
- View photos of our interior renovation progress.
The funds needed for each stage of the depot rehabilitation, construction of the pavilion, and completion of the grounds are illustrated in the "thermometer" at the bottom of the page.
- Donations can be made online by using the donate button to the right; please note that a processing fee (6.9%) will be subtracted from all online donations. (We are currently exploring options to lower this fee.)
- If you would like your FULL donation to go toward restoring the depot, please mail a check to Save the Northfield Depot, 712 4th St. E., Northfield, MN 55057.
Questions and offers of in-kind materials/labor donations are also welcome and accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.